Just after Ian's birthday we went to Royal for our niece's baptism. I didn't actually take any pictures while we were there, but I took pictures on the drive. I've discovered that its a good way to entertain myself on really long car rides.
You can't really tell in this picture, but the clouds were amazing. They were the craziest shapes and much more colorful.
Even there are no pictures from while we were actually in Royal City, we had a lot of fun. We got to go to one of the twins' little league games, drove around the farm with Chad and his girls, who were very entertaining, I got to see Chad and Marnie's new house 5 or 6 times, and of course there was the baptism. Basically it was a really fun few days with lots of family.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment